I can help get your book out of your head and on to the page.
What I Can Do For You
- Carefully listen to your ideas and collect notes based on interviews.
- Work with you to understand the audience, purpose, and style of the book you want.
- Help you to outline the book.
- Write and submit chapters on a regular basis, and revise them according to your feedback.
- Maintain confidentiality and anonymity during and after the ghostwriting process.
You Should Hire a Ghostwriter If...
- You're an expert in your field and you want to offer your customers an ebook filled with information they can only get from you.
- You want to release a series of newsletters or blog posts to your followers, written in your unique voice.
- You have enough knowledge and experience to write a nonfiction guide, self-help book, or memoir, and you want someone to help you turn that knowledge into a book.
- You want assistance creating a nonfiction proposal for your book before shopping it to agents and publishers.
Why You Should Hire Me as Your Ghostwriter
I'm a member of Gotham Ghostwriters and a ghostwriter for StoryTerrace. I have over eight years of experience as a professional writer on topics ranging from marketing and advertising to education, relationships, family and parenting, social justice, current events, and books, as well as personal essays and short stories. On top of my hands-on writing experience, I have three years of experience teaching nonfiction writing at the college level. My MFA in fiction writing is a terminal degree in storytelling. As a practiced fiction writer, I can adapt my writing style to fit your voice and find the best possible narrative structure for your book, newsletter, or blog. My work as an editor has also given me a great deal of experience reading nonfiction manuscripts and proposals, so I know how to capture the interest of potential readers.