with content and copywriting clients
What I Do
For my brand and entrepreneur clients, I can write blog posts, email newsletters, branded content, website copy, product copy, social copy, press releases, and white papers.
I can also edit content as a developmental editor supporting your content team.
What I Don't Do
I don't copyedit or proofread. I will always strive for the cleanest copy, whether I'm writing or editing. However, my content editing focuses on meaning and structure (not spelling and grammar).
I also don't usually manage marketing channels or place PR materials. I will write the materials for you, revise them as needed, and then send them to your team for any next steps.
Here's my process for planning projects with clients:
1. You contact me.
2. I'll ask you some first questions over email, and then we'll probably book a call to see if we'd enjoy working together.
3. If it seems like a good fit, I'll write a project proposal and email it to you within 2-3 business days. The project proposal will include the scope of work, deliverables, proposed deadlines, and rates.
3. If you like the proposal, I'll prepare a contract for us.
4. Once we sign the agreement, I'll invoice you and you'll pay a deposit (a percentage of the rate) to schedule work with me.
5. When the deposit is paid, I'll schedule your project!
More About How I Work
- I prefer to work remotely. Sometimes, if it's important for the project, I'll work out of a client's Brooklyn or Manhattan office.
- I am an independent contractor. When you hire me, you're entering into contract with my company, Brittany Goss, LLC.
- I use 17Hats to invoice clients. This makes it easy to pay online using a no-fee ACH transfer!